Max Raycus Ipg 30W 50w Fiber Laser Marking Machine For Metal Stainless Steel
Production Description :
Fiber laser marking machine is specially developed for metals marking industry .
This machine was equipped with original American RF and high-speed galvanometer,the
speed is extremely fast and the precision is very high. The machine performance is steady
and can continuously working 12 hours. The optical system is fully sealed, it can prevent the
dust enters laser body and reduces the equipment failure rate.
Technical Parameter :
|Laser Repeat frequency
|Standard Marking Scope
|Optional Marking Scope
|Minimum Line Width
Main Features :
1. Updating to 3th-generation laser marking machine.
2. High quality laser path suitable for delicate marking. Reaching nearest to the limit of diffraction. Exporting TEMOO of fundamental
transverse mode. M2 near to 1. Beam divergence angle is only 1/4 ofdiode laser. Focus dot diameter is not over 20 um.
3. High pulse repeating rate and stable power bring high speed laser marking. Unit pulse power surge is lower than 1%.
Easy control laser dot size, thickness and shape.
4. High speed 2-3 times over than traditional diode pumped marking machine.
5. Air-cooling smart machine size!
6. Long lifetime. Ultra-low power consumption of 0.5 kw. Efficiency conversion reach to over 30%.
leather, wood, textiles, plastics, acrylic, glass, crystal, stone, MDF, dual-color board, organic glass,
paper, jade, agate,stainless steel, aluminum and other metal surface marking.
The equipment is widely used in food and beverage, pharmaceutical, tobacco, leather,
packaging, building materials, lighting, accessories, cosmetics, electronics and other industries,
low consumption, non-toxic, no pollution.
Sample Show :
After sale service
1. 24 hours Technical support by Email or Calling .
2. English manual and CD video for machine using and maintaining.
3. Hardware: 3 years for machine (without person damaged).
Software: Whole life on update for free.
Maintenance and technological support: Whole life.
1.T/T (30% of the total payment in advance, pay the balance before delivery. )
3. L/C (at sight)